In this step, you will link your Konnected Cloud account to your SmartThings account. This will sync all current and future Konnected Cloud registered devices to SmartThings so you can use the SmartThings app to monitor and control your sensors.
- Open and sign in to the SmartThings mobile app for iOSAndroid
- Tap on the + sign in the upper right hand corner
- Tap on Device
- Search by brand an type in "Konnected" until the Konnected logo appears
- Tap Other
- Tap Konnected
- Select the Location for your Konnected device(s) and a Room. The room can be changed later. Devices will initially appear in the SmartThings app in the room selected.
- Sign in to your Konnected Cloud account when prompted to securely link your SmartThings account to the Konnected Cloud
- Once it authorizes and imports it will require you to tap Done
- Tap Done again to return to the SmartThings dashboard
- All of your Konnected Cloud registered sensors and devices will now appear in SmartThings under Devices. They're now ready to be used in SmartThings Home Monitor and in other automations.
Devices may appear in SmartThings with Checking status or Offline until Konnected reports each zone's state once more. To resolve this, press the small REBOOT button on the Konnected board to force it to reboot and initialize each zone's state.
- Instructions to set up SmartThings Home Monitor can be found out the SmartThings website.