With the new Konnected Cloud the initial setup and assignment of zones is done through the Konnected Phone app. This step will take you through the install, discovery, and setup of the boards.
- Download & Install the Konnected Phone app from your phone's app store.
- Power you modules on via usb or the power adapter. Let them connect to your network (the blue light should blink a few times and go off)
To make sure you know what module you are connecting to and configuring we recommend powering only one module at a time. And then label the module so you know which it is. We also encourage writing down what you configured each zone as.
- Make sure your phone and your modules are on the same network. Then tap on scan it should find all the modules that are on and connected as indicated by a blue checkmark.
If you boards are not discovered or they come up with a yellow triangle you may need to check your router configuration or update your boards firmware to use the Konnected cloud. Check our troubleshooting guide for more details.
- Tap on the board name (shows up as Konnected-xxxxx). From this step you can see the status of the board.
- Tap on Konnected Cloud to set up the zones.
- If you haven't already you will need to signup for a Konnected Cloud account. If you already have one just sign in.
- Now go through each zone and select the zone type and name the zone by selecting the zone from the drop down list.
- After you are finished - tap Sync to Device and the new configuration will be saved to the cloud and synced to the device