Konnected has partnered with Noonlight to offer access to a 24/7 monitored emergency dispatch via your Konnected smart home. When used with Konnected Cloud and SmartThings Home Monitor, Noonlight can respond in case of an intrusion, smoke or carbon monoxide alarm. You can also configure any automation or rule in SmartThings to trigger an alarm with Noonlight just like turning on a switch. For example set up a panic routine that triggers a silent alarm and help will be on the way in minutes.
This integration is provided by Konnected and is not endorsed or approved by SmartThings in any way. SmartThings support cannot answer questions about un-official integrations.
How Noonlight Works in SmartThings
When enabled, Konnected Cloud sends an API request to Noonlight to trigger an alarm when a Konnected siren, smoke, or carbon monoxide device is triggered.
Within seconds you will receive a text message from Noonlight confirming the alarm. You can respond via text reply.
You will soon receive a phone call from a Noonlight dispatcher. If it's a false alarm, tell them your 4-digit PIN and that's it.
If Noonlight cannot get in contact with you, they will dispatch your local emergency services to your home. This uses your hub's location setting to determine your location.
Requires an Internet Connection
Konnected must have an active internet connection for this to work!
Why Noonlight is Better
- Noonlight allows the DIY smart home user to have peace of mind from 24/7 protection by a professionally managed dispatch at a fraction of the cost of traditional monitoring services by using their smart home equipment and internet connection.
- Noonlight can provide a certificate for insurance discounts
- Also includes the Noonlight App that you can use on the go to get help any time anywhere in the United States
- No long-term contracts or commitments. Cancel any time.
- Only $10/month (first month free)