Konnected's integration is not (yet) built-in to Hubitat Elevation, so you will need to manually load Konnected apps and drivers into your Hubitat hub. Konnected requires two Hubitat apps: the Konnected (Connect) or Konnected Pro app and its child app, Konnected Service Manager or Konnected Pro Device.
- Open your Hubitat dashboard and click on Apps Code on the menu bar and then click New App.
- Konnected Hubitat apps are open-source on GitHub. Install the apps listed below for you device.
- When using the 6-zone Konnected Alarm Panel (or any ESP8266 based device) install these apps:
If using the Konnected Alarm Panel Pro, install the following:
- Highlight the entire file (CTRL-A or ⌘-A) and copy to your clipboard.
- Paste the file into the Hubitat app code editor and click Save.
- After saving the Konnected Service Manager or the Konnected Pro Device app, click the OAuth button.
- Click Enable OAuth in App, then on the next screen click Update.