Konnected's integration is not (yet) built-in to Hubitat Elevation, so you will need to manually load Konnected apps and drivers into your Hubitat hub. Konnected requires two Hubitat apps: the Konnected (Connect) app and its child app, Konnected Service Manager.
- Open your Hubitat dashboard and click on Apps Code on the menu bar and then click New App.
- Open the Konnected Hubitat apps on GitHub in another browser tab. Click on konnected-connect.groovy then click the Raw button to view the raw source code.
- Highlight the entire file (CTRL-A or ⌘-A) and copy to your clipboard.
- Paste the file into the Hubitat app code editor and click Save.
- Repeat these steps for the konnected-service-manager.groovy app.
- After saving the Konnected Service Manager app, click the OAuth button.
- Click Enable OAuth in App, then on the next screen click Update.