Noonlight will receive your home's location when an alarm is triggered. This setting is stored in your SmartThings location. It's very important that your location is set precisely so Noonlight is able to direct first responders to your address. The Noonlight SmartApp setup has a link to Google's reverse geocoder to lookup your address based on location data stored in SmartThings. If this address is incorrect follow these steps to set your location more precisely:
Set Precise Location in the SmartThings Classic App
- Tap the triple bar menu icon in the top left of the SmartThings Classic app main screen.
- Tap the gear icon next to your home location.
- Tap on the map to set location.
- Zoom in on the map until you can see your house. Tap the GPS icon to locate yourself with a blue dot.
- Long press on the center of your house to move the marker.
- Tap Save
For best results when used with presence based arming and disarming, drag the geofence radius around your location at least 1000 feet.