You may need to install the Konnected SmartApps manually if you cannot use GitHub. If you’ve already installed the SmartApp with GitHub, you can skip this section!
- Go to My SmartApps and click New SmartApp.
Make sure that the URL in your address bar is on regional SmartThings server, for example:
graph-na04-useast2.api.smartthings.com, where the first part varies. If it's not, go to My Locations and click on your location to be redirected to your regional server.
- Click on the From Code tab on the New SmartApp screen.
- Click here for the Konnected (Connect) and Konnected Service Manager source code. You will need them both.
- Copy and paste the SmartApp source code into the code editor and click Create.
- Follow steps 5 - 9 in the Installing the SmartApps with GitHub article to publish the Konnected (Connect) app and to enable OAuth on the Service Manager.