If you've recently updated or re-flashed your Konnected device, you will need to re-sync the settings to the device so it can resume communication with your home automation hub.
Before you begin, make sure your Konnected device is plugged in and connected to WiFi.
- Open the SmartThings Classic app, and go to the Automation tab.
- Tap SmartApps
- Tap Konnected (Connect)
- Tap on the device that you need to re-sync
- Tap Next
- On the screen where you assign zones/pins to device names, tap Done. Do not change any settings here.
- After tapping Done, your SmartThings hub will send a sync signal to the device causing it to reboot once. After rebooting, it will begin communicating with SmartThings again.
- Simply restart Home Assistant. Home Assistant will detect that your device is out of sync and will automatically send a sync signal within a minute or two of rebooting.