If you've recently updated or re-flashed your Konnected device, you will need to re-sync the settings to the device so it can resume communication with your home automation hub.
Before you begin, make sure your Konnected device is plugged in and connected to WiFi.
- Open the Konnected Mobile app,
- Tap the board name (node-xxxxx)
- Tap Manage Zones
- Tap on Resync - you may need to refresh the security credentials
- If you don't see Manage Zones you may need to do a Factory Reset - then go back to step 1
- Simply restart Home Assistant. Home Assistant will detect that your device is out of sync and will automatically send a sync signal within a minute or two of rebooting.