Now that your device is connected to WiFi and you’ve installed the Konnected (Connect) SmartApp and Device Handlers, open the SmartThings mobile app on your phone to discover the device. Note that your SmartThings Hub must be connected to the same internal network as the Konnected device.
- Make sure your Konnected device is powered on and connected to WiFi.
- Open the SmartThings mobile app and go to the Automation tab
- Tap the SmartApps tab
- Tap Add a SmartApp
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap My Apps
- Tap Konnected (Connect)
- On the welcome screen, tap Next.
- The app will begin searching for your device on the network. The page will update after a few seconds when your device(s) are found.
- When your devices are discovered, tap Select devices and check the check box next to each device you want to add to SmartThings and tap Done.
- Now tap Next to begin the device setup
Next Step: Setup Sensors and Devices