Were you one of our early adopters who setup Konnected on a DIY board? Are you receiving your production boards and looking to switch over? It’s easier then you think. You can skip a few steps and be back up and running in a few minutes.
- Note how your devices are setup. Write down which pins each device is currently on.
- Unplug your DIY board
Are you using the newest version of the Konnected (Connect) Smartapp? If not this a good time to switch over. Check out instructions how.
- Remove the Wifi Module from the DIY board
- Insert the Wifi Module into the production Konnected board.
- Wire your devices using the map below
D1 = Zone 1
D2 = Zone 2
D5 = Zone 3
D6 = Zone 4
D7 = Zone 5
D8 = Alarm/Out
RX = Zone 6
- Plug in your production board
- If you wired according to the map all your devices should be up and running. Test you devices to ensure everything is functioning properly.