Connect each Konnected module to WiFi one at a time. We recommend you do this initial setup before mounting and wiring your system.
- Power on your boards one at a time by connecting the power supply.
- When the Konnected device is powered on you should see a slow blinking blue LED indicating that it's trying to connect to WiFi. Until WiFi is configured, the device will broadcast its own WiFi network named konnected_XXXXXX for configuration.
- Connect to this WiFi network with your smartphone or computer, then open a web browser to http://192.168.4.1
- Select your wireless network from the dropdown menu and enter your WiFi password. After tapping Save, the device will connect to your home WiFi network and the LED will stop blinking and be solid blue or turn off.It may look like the screen hangs at Connecting. This does not mean that the connection failed! Once the blue LED stops flashing you can proceed to the next step.
- Press the small RST button on the WiFi module or Un-plug and re-plug it reboot. The blue LED will blink for a few seconds and then turn off, indicating that it's connected to WiFi and ready to be added to your SmartThings network.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for all boards in your kit.