Failed to set up - Error setting up entry Konnected Alarm Panel for konnected

I can’t seem to connect my new Konnected board to home assistant.

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: components/konnected/panel.py:357
First occurred: 16:07:05 (3 occurrences)
Last logged: 16:52:40

Error setting up entry Konnected Alarm Panel for konnected
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 372, in async_setup
result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 260, in async_setup_entry
await client.async_connect()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py”, line 133, in async_connect
await self.async_sync_device_config()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py”, line 378, in async_sync_device_config
!= self.async_current_settings_payload()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py”, line 356, in async_current_settings_payload
“sensors”: [
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py”, line 357, in
{self.api_version: s[self.api_version]}
KeyError: ‘pin’

I’m running home assistant in docker on a debian laptop. HA and Konnected board on latest firmware. I can set the board up to run on Konnected cloud and Smartthings and Home Assistant detects it as a new device. I ran through the configuration and can’t get any further. I just get the error above.
I’ve tried disconnecting from Smartthings and Deactivated Konnected Cloud as I am only interested in running it through HA. It as third party equivalent board based on NodeMCU.

Any ideas?

I have same issue!

I was not able to integrate it ether:

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries

Source: components/konnected/panel.py:359 

First occurred: 9:30:38 PM (4 occurrences) 

Last logged: 9:46:35 PM

Error setting up entry Konnected Alarm Panel for konnected

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 382, in async_setup

result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/__init__.py", line 260, in async_setup_entry

await client.async_connect()

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py", line 133, in async_connect

await self.async_sync_device_config()

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py", line 380, in async_sync_device_config

!= self.async_current_settings_payload()

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py", line 358, in async_current_settings_payload

"sensors": [

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py", line 359, in <listcomp>

{self.api_version: s[self.api_version]}

KeyError: 'pin'

I ended up factory testing the board by doing a firmware update. Disconnecting from smarthings and Konnected cloud. Deleting the board from the app. I then started fresh, adding the board in the app, setting up the WiFi and doing nothing else in the app. Then went to home assistant, it was auto detected, configured the board and it worked.

It seems the only difference is that you have not configured zones or registered board with Konnected cloud.

Once you configured via HA did it work in Konnected cloud and ST?

Haven’t risked it as I only intended to use it with HA.