Ade Optima Compact External Siren and External Bell connection

Hi,

I have received my Konnected board and am happy with all the zone connections, however, as a user based in the UK, I've found the siren wiring confusing. I looked at the following page:

https://help.konnected.io/support/solutions/articles/32000026325-wiring-a-siren-uk-version

unfortunately this page does not have the correct labels for my setup. I have an Ade Optima Compact alarm and the external siren/bell connections are marked up as such:

T =Strobe- (manual says -ve tamper return)

A =Strobe+ (manual says -ve supply 0V)

D = Bell+ (manual says +ve supply 12V)

B=Bell- (manual says -ve sounder trigger)

Could someone with the same/similar panel in the UK or EU tell me which of the TADB connections should be connected to which of the Alarm/Aux connections on the Konnected board please? I don't want to try trial and error as I am worried I may damage something.

Thanks,

Steve.

I just realised the Strobe connection is additional/seperate to the TADB external sounder connections, the manual states:

Terminal 19 (marked as Strobe+ on the Ade alarm ) is +ve

Terminal 20 (marked as Strobe= on the Ade alarm) is switched -ve

I do not have a wire connected to the Strobe+ (terminal 19) only the Strobe- (terminal 20).

Prior to installing the Konnected board, both the external sounder/bell and external strobe both go off in an alarm condition and also for 20 minutes when their is a total loss of power (external bell/strobe must have a backup battery installed up there).

This is a pretty fun game, but requires players to have fast hand skills to choose the right arrow keys and at the right time they touch the arrow icons available on the screen to be considered valid. . If you have ever played Audition, you will get used to the Friday Night Funkin game very quickly.

I have exactly the same system.  Did you have any success?  

I was never able to solve the problem.