Siren started on its own

I've had my Konnected 12 Zone system installed for a couple weeks now, and although I'd connected my existing former alarm system's siren to the proper terminals on the alarm board, I'd not done anything with it in software yet.  Late last night it spontaneously started sounding, and at first I couldn't believe it was my siren (I thought it was a neighbor's), because there was no reason for it to be going off.  I unplugged the Konnected boards to shut it off, and took the time to investigate this morning.  My siren is a 120dB ATW DS-508, and draws 30W of 12VDC, or 2.5A, which exceeded the 2A rating of the Konnected alarm board (I hadn't checked before I hooked it up).  After I disconnected the siren from the Konnected alarm board, I powered the Konnected boards back up, and they seem to be working fine.  The only sensors I have on the alarm board are contact sensors, and they were all closed when the siren went off.  My add-on panel is where the motion sensor and smoke sensor are hooked up and powered, so I can't think of any reason for the siren to have gone off other than it drawing slightly too many amps from the alarm board.  And as I said, I hadn't yet implemented any rules in my Hubitat->Homebridge->Homekit setup that use the siren.  I haven't actually even made it available to Homebridge.  Only the Hubitat hub (which is what the Konnected boards are connected to via WiFi) even has access to it.  So, now I'm planning to implement the siren via a 12V-12V relay, controlling a separate power supply for the siren.  I'm just wondering what caused this glitch...