Wiring issues and no response within SmartThings

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help. I asked an electrician to upgrade my wired alarm to the Konnected system. He did the wiring within the alarm box, and I've connected the boards to wifi and installed SmartThings. Unfortunately, none of the cables were labelled, and so I've got an 18 zone system and I don't know what rooms the sensors are for, or whether they are window sensors, PIR's or door sensors!

Within SmartThings, I've set all the sensors as windows, and it shows 6 as open (when none are). More worringly, within the SmartThings app, none of the zones change when a door opens, or closes, the windows open, or when someone walks past a PIR. 

Has anyone any tips about what to do? Do I need to pull all the wiring out and start again? Or have I messed things up when I setup SmartThings as window sensors?

Thanks for any help you can give! 

It may be possible that you have missed out on something or there may be a wiring mistake. I also have used this alarm for my medical cv writing service uk company and upgraded It many times. It always turned out the best. When the wiring will be correct, the app will automatically work well. 

It may be possible that you have missed out on something or there may be a wiring mistake. I also have used this alarm for my medical cv writing service uk company and upgraded It many times. It always turned out the best. When the wiring will be correct, the app will automatically works well. 

It may be possible that you have missed out on something or there may be a wiring mistake. I also have used this alarm for my medical cv writing service uk company and upgraded It many times. It always turned out the best. When the wiring will be correct, the app will automatically works well.