I have a fresh install and need a little help. I recently got a couple of older Konnected boards from a friend and am trying to get a new setup online with new boards, new to HomeBridge, new to the Konnected plugin.
Here is the list that I have done:
- Reset boards, got them joined to WiFi (reserved/pinned the IP on my WiFi system)
- Got new Raspberry Pi going (reserved/pinned the IP on my WiFi system)
- Install HomeBridge and UI and seem to bounce around it okay
- Installed homebridge-konnected plugin v0.1.2
- It scanned my network and detected my board (only one online right now...baby steps)
- I ran through the GUI to do a single zone config with contact sensor for my front door.
I am seeing pin 1 on the Konnected board status page change state when the door/contact sensor is opened/closed but I am not sure how to tell if my Konnected board knows to report state changes to the HomeBridge plugin.
Any thoughts would be helpful.