Konnected H/W setup in Home Assistant Vista 15P / 20P - In parallel with your current system

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to make a simple guide to help others navigate the extremely challenging maze of getting the Konnected boards configured in parallel system.  

I'm still not done yet as I am struggling with getting the Away arming configured (1 thing at a time - Stay works)

So I'd like to enlist the help from all of you great minds to help make this a guide that really stays away from the geeky or industry jargon so that those who are new, beginners, dumb as me, can get this up and running fairly quickly.  

DIY should not be this difficult and instructions should mostly speak the language that many sort of understand, versus trying to navigate an industry of acronyms, insider speak and all.  

So here goes, please look and add comment

I've updated this document for the relay timing and that OUT1 and OUT2 on the Extended I/O page (page 2 of konnected configuration) are your relay's.  

Just remember

1.  OUT 17 Trig 1 - is only for status (Open/Close) These actually do nothing else - they just send a signal

2.  OUT 18 Trig 2 - is only for status (Open/Close)  These actually do nothing else - they just send a signal

Extended I/O page (page 2 of konnected configuration) 

OUT1-> Relay 1 = Armed Stay-2000ms - connected to port 8 & 9 Vista Zone 1 (anything over 1sec = Arm Stay)

OUT2->Relay 2 = Armed Away-500ms - connected to port 8 & 9 Vista Zone 1 (anything btwn .5/1 sec = Away)

2000 Ohm Resistor - connect to port 8 & 9 on Vista Zone 1 (nothing is running through here which allows the two above to work)

Sorry I attached the wrong file - pls see update file here

It's all working