Very excited that version 1 is out

installed as per doco

discovery of my pro and wifi worked

added zones but no items show up in homebridge

Removed my hubitat plugin in homebridge, as I have konnected on hubitat.   still not working, should I remove the apps on the hubitat?

what else to should I try?

• @David,

1. Stop Homebridge.
    2. Remove the cachedAccessories file per the troubleshooting section on the GitHub repo page.
    3. Start Homebridge back up.

Let me know if that fixes things.

• Hi there I deleted the file as suggested. Restarted Homebridge No luck. I should mention when using the .5 version it did put the zones in Homebridge, but as they only showed them but did not function yet, all the zones showed as contacts only (as you said they would) I switched to Hubitat while you worked on this. Now, that half worked. Because I have one pro and one wifi, the first one I would install would fully function, but the 2nd, the hubitat konnected homebridge app would not properly subscribe the items. This seemed to perplex the developer When I saw your update I immediately jumped back. Anyway, did you perhaps want some logs?
  • @David,

Thanks for the information. Since I've never used Hubitat in my development process, I would wager a guess that there's something still lingering in the setup with your panels.

Your setup, as I understand your scenario, seems to have a "multiple personality" situation where it's mixing Homebridge accessories with Hubitat accessories, and maybe Homebridge is attempting to discover both panels and having an issue with those that are Hubitat? I'm grasping at straws here.

Also, it sounds like you're not new to DIY and I can go out on a limb to ask you to attempt to flush any Hubitat-konnected devices from your Homebridge-Homekit completely and factory resetting both of your Konnected panels. As well remove any of Hubitat's attempted discovery.

Removing the cachedAccessories file should have cleared up any problematic 0.0.5 -> 0.1.0 ghost accessories.

Also could you provide some of the following details:

• Attach Files:
      • Screenshots
      • Log Snapshot (txt file)
    • Homebridge System:
      • Node.js Version
      • NPM Version
      • Homebridge/HOOBS Version
      • Operating System: (Raspbian / Ubuntu / Debian / Windows / macOS / Docker)
      • Process Supervisor: (Docker / Systemd / init.d / pm2 / launchctl / hb-service / other / none)
    • Konnected Panel(s):
      • Panel Hardware Version
      • Firmware Version
      • Addon Panel(s)
      • Interface Panel(s)

We'll get there, and I appreciate your detailed response, this is already very insightful!

• There is a new beta version out, it doesn't show up as an update in homebridge/hoobs .. you have to manually install it.
    The following command will install it globally on the system:

npm install -g homebridge-konnected@0.1.2-beta.0

If you prefer to install it in a specific directory that you've navigated to, just perform the above command, without the '-g'.
    Feel free to install it and see if that helps.

Login or Signup to post a comment