Successfully added Konnected boards to HA, no entities appear

I have successfully added 2 konnected boards through the automatic detection. After adding and configuring all the options for each board none of the entities show up.
My current version of HA is 0.115.6
I am also receiving the following error in the logs:

Log Details (ERROR)
Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: components/konnected/panel.py:350
First occurred: 12:38:01 PM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:38:01 PM

Error setting up entry Konnected Alarm Panel for konnected
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 228, in async_setup
result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self) # type: ignore
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 262, in async_setup_entry
await client.async_connect()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py”, line 132, in async_connect
await self.async_sync_device_config()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py”, line 377, in async_sync_device_config
!= self.async_current_settings_payload()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/panel.py”, line 350, in async_current_settings_payload
settings = self.status[“settings”]
KeyError: ‘settings’

Any ideas what might be causing this?

I'm seeing this exact issue after upgrading to 0.116.4.  Everything was good when I was several versions back.  If I find a fix, I'll post it.

Help would be greatly appreciated in the meantime!

I solved my issue by flashing the latest firmware on the konnected board: https://help.konnected.io/support/solutions/articles/32000023470-flashing-konnected-firmware-software

I should correct my last post - I got rid of the errors in the logs by flashing the firmware.  I still don't see any of my sensors.