dsc p550 siren no sound and keypad ideas

Hi All - I was originally going to use the interface hit with a dsc p550, but then saw how limited the configuration was in the manual and just replaced it. As I did the hookup - I noticed

1) The bell / siren doesn't make any noticeable noise- and not sure where it is - any ideas on troubleshooting? 

2) For the (2) 4 wire panels - are there any ideas on replacments for  status? I do see the activetiles setup with amazon fires, and can probably provide DC  to the locations - would be nice if there was a simple LCD + RAG (red amber green) sensor - alert - good, and maybe a blinker for keypad - (it was always nice to see the zone lights flashing when I went to the doors ..)

--Adrian

I`m tempted to try Ring V2 panel (through $40 RBoy ST application) with V2 Konnected. 

Need to get the basics work first... when i QUICKLY open and close doors - status most of the times is stuck in OPEN

(looks like there`s a "ping" function every 20 minutes, after 20 mins Konnected realized my door is closed and changed status in ST)