New Zone Types for Alarm Panel INTERFACE Installs

The Konnected Cloud app has several choices for zone type that correspond to the various types of sensors, buzzers, sirens, and switches. But there are no zone types that correspond well to the output triggers available on many legacy alarm panels. The output triggers can indicate alarm states, such as armed (away), armed (stay), and alarm triggered. With the current zone type choices one must choose the door, window,  or switch zone type. None of these choices match well with the function of the output triggers. Please add new zone types that describe and represent the functionality of output triggers.

Many legacy alarm panels allow a zone to be programmed as a key switch. When the key switch is turned on for a moment the alarm is armed (away). When the key switch is held on for a longer period of time the alarm is armed (stay). Please add a zone type or enhance momentary switch to support a short push and a longer hold.

I've also have this issue when trying to add triggers from the Ademco Vista 20P alarm panel. None of the existing Konnected zone types seem to work for the "alarm status and alarm triggered" output triggers from the Ademco Vista alarm.  Any comments on how to address these alarm output triggers? 

This issue is frustrating.  We went through the entire process of wiring  and reprogramming the Vista panel, only to arrive at the same problems as listed above.   Why can't Konnected set up a polling type device to read the logic status of the zone input and user define the states.    Also, the fact that you can't change a key up and key down momentary toggle with different lengths is frustrating.   I will not be recommending this product to my neighbors who all have ADT alarms.

The output triggers need to be set up as door or window sensors in the Konnected Cloud. When you arm and disarm, your associated zone on the interface panel should toggle the light(same for when the zone programmed as buzzer), if that is not happening then the programming is incorrect. If that is happening and the status is not updated in SmartThings, then delete the zones in Konnected Cloud, add them again, sync to device and link to Smart things again. It will work, I had to delete the zones and add them again. 

Is it possible to have 2 zones for the same OUT zone with different duration?