Door Buzzer and Siren/Strobe Stopped

My Smartthings system and Konnected boards (2) have been humming along fine for about a year now.  Very recently both the door "buzzer" and the 12v strobe on the Konnected board stopped working.  I powered down the boards and restarted but no change.  The door switch that triggers the buzzers "beep" is opening and closing properly (electrically speaking).  Both boards display a steady green LED once they are rebooted.

Nothing has changed recently in the way of any wiring or adding devices to Smart Things.  Any suggestions for further troubleshooting?

This has happened to me also.  My wired door and motion sensors are working fine.  I migrated to Konnected Cloud and registered my devices.  A piezo buzzer on zone 5 and a siren on the siren out.  All was working well for a week or so, but now neither buzzer or siren will connect.  I have re-registered numerous times.  I get a "sync success" message and my Konnected device is online.  

In SmartThings the buzzer indicated "offline" and tells me to check that it's online, which it is.  The siren shows as "off" but when I try to change it to on I get "A network or server error occurred.  Try again later".

My motion and door sensors work fine and I get notifications.  As with above, nothing has changed since the initial successful migration.  Any suggestions for further troubleshooting would be helpful!

Thx.

If you go to the new ST app - tap on the menu - tap on the gear - tap on Linked Services - tap on Konnected. Sign into your Konnected Cloud account.

That shoud fix the issue. This is something we have addressed with ST. And it should not happen again

If you go to the new ST app - tap on the menu - tap on the gear - tap on Linked Services - tap on Konnected. Sign into your Konnected Cloud account.

That shoud fix the issue. This is something we have addressed with ST. And it should not happen again

Did you resolve this?

I get one way communication Konnected -> ST and get alerts to motion and doors open/close

I am unable to send commands from ST -> Konnected , to activate buzzer, alarm, strobe, etc.

I have checked my account is linked and logged in.

Latest firmware.

Have tried resetting it up like 15 times

Well, yes, I resolved by migrating to HUBITAT and getting away from ST.  Never solved in ST.