Hello,

I have 2 external keyboards connected to my old alarm system panel (on labels COM, DATA and POS).

I have the Alarm V2.2 and interface boards. They actually don't communicate together and on the YouTube installation video, the are talking and program 1 and 2 with codes, and I do not have this.

Can I take wires to those POS/COM/DATA from the Interface Board like if the Konnected would be a 3rd keyboard?

Thanks

• I have the same question; Maybe after some time (2 years) there is an answer for this question.

I have a keyboard connected to my current alarm system, and that is how we activate or deactivate the system. 

If I change my system with a konnected system, will I be able to connect a keyboard? This is so people (workers) enter into my house and can deactivate the system when they do.

Please comment so I can understand how can I substitute/upgrade my system to a konnected system.

Tks

• My old alarm system panel is connected to two external keyboards (on labels COM, DATA and POS). I have the interface boards and Alarm V2.2. While they appear to be chatting and using codes in the YouTube installation video, they actually don't communicate with one another, and I lack this words from letters

• My question is the same as yours; perhaps the answer will be available in two years. My existing alarm system is connected to a keyboard, and we use it to activate or deactivate the system words from letters

• Hey did you get any solution yet? I'm also facing this same issues with my velcro patch maker company's keyboards. They are not getting connected altogether and I coincidently found you sharing it here. 

Login or Signup to post a comment