No motion sensor events sent to home assistant

I set up Konnected today on an ESP8266 with the wiring from the pre-installed home security system in my house, which includes 3 motion sensors split into 3 zones.
I followed instructions as per the site. I did not run into any apparent issues while installing - connected to my wifi just fine and show up as connected devices when I look at my router.
I configured in Home Assistant as per instructions as well. Everything here seems to be working fine. Used Ngnix for SSL, did not change base url in configuration.
HA side appears to all be working fine, discovery is working etc, but no events are received from konnected.
Would I expect to see any voltage change across the motion sensor wire when motion is detected? Using a multimeter I don’t detect anything (My understanding was that most PIR will have a high voltage signal when activated) my PIR sensors are old paradox 476 4 wire sensors.
Have tried following the debug suggestions on this site which seemed to confirm the software and hardware are working fine.
Note will also post this on home assistant as might be more related to the integration.
Any thoughts?

Same issue with me.  Everything looks like working fine but HomeAssistant does not detect motion changes from PIR sensors. Only 1 PIN RX shows some signs of changes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have spent a lot of time trying to fix it but not able to resolve it. My sensors are 4 wired sensors, 2 for power and the other two connected to Konnected Board.

Does yours show indication on the konnected side? Led flash etc? I would first like to confirm how to measure the signal from the motion sensor wire with a multimeter as once I know what that is I can amplify or tweak the software to work.

Does yours show indication on the konnected side? Led flash etc? I would first like to confirm how to measure the signal from the motion sensor wire with a multimeter as once I know what that is I can amplify or tweak the software to work.

Weird double post wiped out my other post. I’ve tried pin 1,2 and 5 put will give rx a go and see what happens.

I get LED flashes on Konnected board but they are not consistent so I can’t really say whether they are because of motion or otherwise. I get definite motion indication on HomeAssistant and led flash onESP board if i disconnect the sensor and connect it back again.

Did you make any progress on this?

No I checked the actual motion sensors and they did have eol resistors in place I removed them and tried rx but still doesn’t work I’m stumped. I think my motion sensor must work quite differently as the voltage is constant and only thing observed when motion is detected is current decreases.

Perhaps the interface board will work or someone else knows something to try I thought maybe a poteniometer or setting the code to read low on pin but i don’t think that will work either as I dont detect any difference when triggered.

I also get motion in hass if I connect and disconnect a wire.

Solved my problem was a real dumb one in the end I removed the eol resistors from the pirs but I missed moving the wire into the comms line on the pir so had left it orphaned.

Didnt get it. Can you explain or show using photos? May be i am making the same mistake

In the picture you can see the white wire going into tamper. I removed the resistor which meant that wire was now not connected to anything on the pir, I had to move it beside the blue wire so wiring went NC, Coms, 12v, ground. Hope this makes sense.