ESL 260-CO Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation

I am a bit of a novice at this and am looking for some help. I have a 4 panel Konnected system with two main panels and two add-on panels. I am adding three new ESL 260-CO carbon monoxide detectors to my implementation and having some trouble getting everything working correctly. With multiple CO detectors, it is recommended that an ESL Power Reversal Module be added to which will cause all detectors to sound should any one of the three alarm.

An ESL 405-03 module cost at least $30, so I made my own using a dual channel 12 VDC relay I bought for $7 and Amazon Prime.

I can get CO alarms to report in SmartThings when I just connect the CO alarm circuit directly to the Konnected Alarm panel.

I also have the Power Reversal relay setup working to sound all alarms when I trigger the relays with a 12 VDC Aux source.

My problem is that I cannot get both functions to work together. I was advised I needed to add a dual 5 VDC module to detect and trigger both the panel alarm and power reversal relays.

Below is my design, but so far, I have been unable to get this to trigger either of the two functions. I hope someone can find something I am doing wrong.