Konnected interface potentiometer not working

I had recently bought the Konnected Interface and attached it to my existing bosch alarm panel.

Zones 1, 2 & 3 are connected to the motion sensors and its working perfectly fine. Zone 4 is connected to output 1 (Trigger status) from the Bosch panel and Zone 5 to output 2 (Armed Status). I had completed all the required programming in bosch to provide the trigger & armed status back to Konnected. Potentiometer light for Zone 4 & 5 are off before connecting the wires to the panel and it turned on when the wires are connected. I tried to tune the potentiometer to turn the light off to align with Normally open circuit , but its not working.  Lights are on all the time and my home assistant is not picking up the output from these zones. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Hi Jagan,

I also have a Bosh Alarm and am trying to achieve the same thing with the Konnected Interface.

I am currently trying to set up the Armed State and haven;t even managed to see any light turn on on the ZOne 4, which is wired to my Outuput 2, which I have programmed as follows:

0  1  1  2  0  1

Could I please ask what you have programmed yours to?

THanks,

Guillaume

• Hi Guillaume,

I used the code 0 1 1

0 1 - For the Armed status

1 - Normally Open, Going Low

You can ignore the time parameters as they are irrelevant for this polarity. 

If this doesn't work, you can also try 0 1 8

8 : Normally Low, Going Open

• Hi,

Did it work?

Login or Signup to post a comment