ADT

Just cut of ADT. I spent 20 min on hold listing to propaganda about meeting ripped off from burgulars. Only to be asked if I wanted to get a “free installation” of a great new system worth $1100 if I sign a 3 year comment. Then they told me my wife had to call because she signed the initial contract 9 years ago.  I don’t think I’m an idiot but $25 a month for a land line and $35 a month for monitoring = $6480 + $400 in free installation. I want to thank you for allowing me to be free from ADT. Here is a picture of my alarm panel before I start. I can’t wait to get started. Thanks Nate I’ll keep y’all updated on the install. Chris

For anybody cutting ADT in the future and planning on using the alarm panel interface, make sure you disconnect your phone from the alarm panel prior to cancelling ADT. At the end of the phone call, ADT threatened to brick the alarm over the phone when I cancelled my service.

I don’t see any images. Is there any mistake? I’d love to see more updates for you on this installation process.