UK Install of New Konnected Alarm Panel INTERFACE

Looking for a contact for anyone who's installed the new konnected interface board in the UK?

Thanks,

Hi Ive just installed an interface panel in the UK, Manchester. Im looking for help as well as Ive got the panel in and its connected to smartthings as a kind of monitor but i can figure out how to arm/disarm it.

John

should say can't

I'm no familiar with SmartThings, but I assume you just configure the individual input zones and then link with some kind of automation to the output zone where you have the bell.

Smartthings has options for armed away, armed stay, and disarmed but I can’t see that they trigger the relay to set/unset the existing panel.
Have you got yours working OK now?

Late to the party, but my understanding is that your existing alarm needs to have a “key switch” zone which you can use to arm/disarm the alarm. Just something I’ve picked up from reading around, I know absolutely nothing about alarms, which is why I haven’t put in an order for Konnected myself yet. I’m actually looking for a UK installer who can help me out.

Hi that’s true, I got the interface and unfortunately my alarm doesn’t have a key switch zone, unless your certain your panel has this facility I’d go for the konnected panel instead of the interface.

I've been looking into the Konnected setup for the last couple of days and come to the same conclusion.

I can put a key switch into my alarm system (Scantronic) but it has to be wired up to the keypad...so no use as far as I can see, though would have thought it would still send some sort of signal to the main control panel (which for keypads has +/-/sig inputs).

Am starting to think going for the full panel might be the best option, but then I have an old keypad I cannot use.  May be able to get power for a digital keypad, but more faff....

John Sleaford

Did you manage to get your interface board working?

It works but I’m still unable to arm or disarm it remotely and still have to use the original alarm keypad.

Can I just ask if you powered this off the Accenta board or a separate supply.

if the board which connections?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Dont know if you all got sorted? but what Scantronic panel do you have?

It works but I'm still unable to arm or disarm it remotely and still have to use the original alarm.[url=https://nedesestimating.com]Construction Estimating Services[/url]

Smartthings has options for armed away, armed stay, and disarmed but I can't see that they trigger the relay to set/unset the existing panel.[url=https://www.edgemanpower.com]Recruitment Agency In Pakistan[/url]

Trying to find a dealer in the UK that will reply to my emails asking for information?  

Have tried two but heard nothing back.  Ones from Fleetwood in Lancashire

Choose the top web development agencies for your project from the list of agencies available on our platform. Increase your sales, get more leads and enjoy better profits by finding the top 10+ website development agencies in the world online has never been easier.