Switches multiplying after update to HA 0.91

I know that the unique IDs for entities changed with 0.91.  I have been through the entity registry and deleted the orphaned ones and renamed the new ones.  But now with each HA restart, my switches mutiple to create new entities with increasing numbers...  Any ideas how to prevent this?

I have the same issue on HA 0.91, this is a breaking change and is making konnected unusable.

In the end I took the decision to migrate all my NodeMCUs to ESPHome using the native API. It took a bit of work, but is now all back up and running as it should.

Same issue here.  @Simon - anymore color you can add for newbies.  I assume Nate is on top of this problem.

This is probably not the place to go into a lot of detail - the HA community would be better.  https://esphome.io/ should get you started if you are interested.

I'm sure whatever the problem with Konnected is will get fixed in the next release.

Same here. Only switches. Other binary sensors don’t duplicate after every HA restart. Error message:

Error doing job: Future exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File"/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 131, in device_discovered
setup_device(host, port)

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 121, in setup_device
discovered.setup()

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 284, in setup
self.sync_device_config()

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 388, in sync_device_config
if self.desired_settings_payload() != self.current_settings_payload():

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 368, in current_settings_payload
settings = self.status[‘settings’]

KeyError: ‘settings’

Error doing job: Future exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 131, in device_discovered
setup_device(host, port)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 121, in setup_device
discovered.setup()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 284, in setup
self.sync_device_config()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 388, in sync_device_config
if self.desired_settings_payload() != self.current_settings_payload():
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected/init.py”, line 368, in current_settings_payload
settings = self.status[‘settings’]
KeyError: ‘settings’

This has been corrected with Home Assistant version 0.91.2.  Just came out today.   I have installed about an hour ago.   After the first reboot, you will need to edit your Entities (Configuration > Entity Registry).  Delete the dups (and inactive ones), then rename the active ones.   

Thanks  - just came here to see if it was just me. Glad to hear it's better in 0.91.2, updating now.

all resolved with version 0.91.2. Thanks

这个版本还是很好