Siren always on

Hi all, I am wiring my Konnected alarm, but now im stuck at the Siren. Iv identified my Siren wire, it seems it has 4 wires but 2 (green and yellow) wires were cut short and not connected to my original board. when I connect the black and red wire to the Konnect board, the siren sounds as soon as I power up. I wait a few minutes for the board to connect to wifi and still its sounded. I send “off” notification from the device menu in Hubitat and no result. I did come across a posting where there was an issue with having a motion sensor at zone 5 - which I also did. I moved my motion to zone 4 and added a window sensor at zone 5…but it still hasnt solved the issue. zone 1 - open/close zone 2 - open/close zone 3 - motion zone 4 - motion zone 5 - open/door zone 6 - open/door Any ideas anybody? and why do i have 4 wires coming out of the alarm? do i need to set this up as a separate zone?

You had 4 wires because installers just use 4-strand wire instead of buying different wire for power-only or non-powered sensors. 

As for the siren, are the wires connected to (Alrm -) and (+), or (Aux -) and (+) on your main board?  The latter will create an always-on condition.