Wondering if anyone has been able to get the new interface modules with a vista panel and smartthings. I can get the interface to connect and I can see the zones open and closed on the smartthings app but I cannot get the panel to program the relays correctly. I can trigger the relay from the app but cant get the programming correctly to arm the system.

• Mike, that looks to be the  Input Type field, that is not where you set the Zone Type. Be sure you are added your key switch to Zone 7.

• @Peter, My Input Type field is set to 77, The Hardware type are the following: 2 = Aux Wire, 3 = RF Trans, 4 = Unsup. RF, 5 = Button RF

• Im also using zone 17 on a 4219 expansion module, not sure if that matters or not...

• If using an optional Remote Keyswitch for remote arming and disarming of the system, its switch must be connected to Zone 7

• I re worked my zones and connected the relay to Zone 7, all is working.

• Hey everyone, I had everything working for a week or so and then upgraded HASSIO to latest version of .90.1 and now I no longer have all of my switches working in Home Assistant. I have Arm Away, but nothing else. Any ideas?

switches:  

- zone: out

name: 'Arm Away'

momentary: 1000

name: 'Arm Stay'

momentary: 3000

name: 'Disarm'

momentary: 1000

• Just checking, anyone else have this problem after upgrading HASSIO?

• Yes - I'm having same issue starting to look for solution.    Also looking starting to look into using LED for status to give more detail status for Automation of alarm panel sync.   Anyone with programs to help?

LED indications are defined as follows:

Green Red             Meaning

Off       Off                Disarmed & Not Ready

On       Off                 Disarmed & Ready

Off       On                  Steady Armed Away

Off      Slow Flash    Armed Stay

Off Rapid Flash         Alarm Memory

• This great guide has me 90% of the way to what I want to accomplish with my Vista 20p, Konnected board and Hubitat and sharptools. I wired my 6 zones exactly as described in the guide and programmed my vista in the same manner.  There were some challenges with Hubitat's use of buttons,  switches and contact sensors

Issue #1

I'm only able to trigger an arm signal to the Vista panel via the Konnected momentary switch. As you know the Vista uses two separate delay times for arm away/arm home. How has anyone overcome this if possible at all with a single 6 zone board and one relay?

Issue #2

This is more habitat/sharptools specifc but since zones 1 and 6 for alarm status are contact sensors the tile icon in shaptools is a simple open/closed. It doesn't look very elegant to display alarm status as open or closed. 

• Can someone please post a video or detail instructions on how to connect and integrate with Smarthings successfully? Thank you very much.
  • I have Vista 15P with 6 zones, can you please advice optional keyswitch zone to connect as I don't have Zone 7?

• I have Vista 15P with 6 zones, can you please advice optional keyswitch zone to connect as I don't have Zone 7?

Same

• I used Zone 5 for key switch. You can use any zone from 2 to 6. Use a zone extender to replace existing zone 5 or rewire one existing zone like connect 5 and 6 and make one zone available for keyswitch.
Login or Signup to post a comment