No sensors work after new install

Just got my Konnected hooked up and everything has gone flawless, other than the fact nothing works.  I'm switching from a Brinks 6 zone (3 door 3 motion) system and using Smartthings.  After the install everything seemed fine, Smartthings installed Konnected just fine, I configured everything and no matter what I do I can't get a trigger.  the motion sensors have power now so I know at least that's working but can't get triggers.

I thought the unit was rebooting itself no stop, I'd get like 4-5 pings to go through ranging anywhere from 7ms to 3000ms (no my home network isn't the problem) so I opened a ticket, Nate suggest I flash the unit .. did that, rediscovered .. and nothing has improved.  Still gutting bunk pings, lots of packet loss (which I'm guessing are unit reboots when I get 6-7 dropped packets in a row) so now I'm totally out of ideas .. I'm starting to wonder if my unit is bad?

any ideas?

Attachment from previous post wouldn't work .. here is what I'm seeing .. is this normal?

This is not normal, it looks like your Konnected wireless is dropping I would move your panel closer to the wireless access point if possible. 

I'm getting the same packet loss issues but it only occurs when I trigger a motion event with one of my motion sensors.

So, if I have no events occurring, there is no packet loss but as soon as I start moving around and triggering a motion sensor, I experience packet loss.

I am having this issue, I have the motion detector from ADT, it IS getting power, i walk out and move and the light turns red, I have it setup on smartthings however always offline, no alerts, basically useless.