Multiple Switches on Same Zone for Piezo buzzer no longer working after upgrade from HA77.3 to HA83

A few days ago I updated HA after about 7 weeks of 77.3... previously I had 3 switches set for Zone 6 which was a Piezo buzzer. I wanted different beep patterns for an Alarm, External Doors opening, and Internal doors opening (Internal to basement and to our rabbit room... in case we leave it open so our cats don't murder the rabbit). After upgrading, I noticed that my piezo buzzers weren't working. Konnected is working, sensors are picking up doors still no problem. 

In troubleshooting initially config checked out... then I decided to comment out all but 1 of the switches and it started working in troubleshooting. After uncommenting the other switches and saving... I started getting a config error on those switches. 

This is how I had the config previously... it worked just fine in 77.3. I rolled it back and still does. There's not much of a reason for me to upgrade to HA83, but I do prefer staying up to date on updates from a security perspective. 

Anyone else run into this or is there another way to nest these switches that I can't figure out that will work? 

- id: !secret konnected_device_id_2
    binary_sensors:
    switches:
      - zone: 6
        name: 'Beep External Door BM'
        momentary: 65
        pause: 55
        repeat: 3
        name: 'Beep Internal Door BM'
        momentary: 250
        pause: 300
        repeat: 2
        name: 'Beep Alarm BM'
        momentary: 65
        pause: 55
        repeat: -1   

Because I’m new to this, I didn’t have the luxury of the older version, but I cannot get more than one switch to work per zone, so you are not alone.
Did you find a fix?

Try upgrading to 84.4... I hadn't upgraded in a few weeks and now it works again. Must have been something that was resolved. Very happy. 

The config I previously posted now works flawlessly. 

Hey guys, I'm in the same situation here, after upgrading, I noticed that my piezo buzzers switchs weren't working on 90.1 version of HA. Only the first switch is working.

switches:

- zone: out

name: 'Alarm Beep Beep'

momentary: 15

pause: 12

repeat: 2

name: 'Alarm pre Warning'

momentary: 100

pause: 400

name: 'Alarm Warning'

momentary: 100

pause: 80

name: 'Alarm Hooter Siren'

momentary: 1000

pause: 50

What can I do to solve this?

There is an issue in Home Assistant 0.90.x that is causing multiple switch configurations on the same pin/zone to fail. I'm working on a fix. The issue is being tracked here: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/22257

Good Morning. Newbie here, sorry for bumping this old topic. I am having the same problem, but with Smartthings configuration. I want to be able to configure multiple configurations on the OUT zone. Am I out of luck with this one?