The following components and platforms could not be set up: konnected

I had my Hass.io setup working, and I was trying to get the custom alarm panel working and boogered it up.  I removed all of that stuff but now I can't get it to talk to HA (and I tried pressing the reset button on the MCU thinking it would reset the WiFi).  The unit appears still connected to my UniFi AP, but HA can't properly discover it.  I have this error in the log, but I don't know what to do about it.

----

2018-10-31 19:26:44 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component konnected

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py", line 145, in _async_setup_component

hass, processed_config)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected.py", line 159, in async_setup

ConfiguredDevice(hass, device).save_data()

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected.py", line 241, in save_data

DOMAIN, {'device_id': self.device_id})

TypeError: load_platform() missing 1 required positional argument: 'hass_config'

Brett I am having the same issue, since I upgraded to Home Assistant 81.2.  Same error.  So I don't think it was anything you did.  I am going to open a ticket, I think there are three of us with the same issue.

Thanks @Paul, I had just upgraded to 81.2 as well. so that's probably it actually....

So, can the konnect board only pair to one instance at a time?  I have a dev system and a production one, and my dev board is connected fine, but I keep getting the error on the production one.  They have the same config, so that's the only thing that makes sense.

--

#---------------------------------------------------------------------------

# konnected - Home Security

konnected:

access_token: !secret konnected_secret

devices:

- id: bcddc2xxxxxx

binary_sensors:

- zone: 1

type: door

name: 'Front Door'

- zone: 2