Error in HomeAssistant 81.2

I am have been running Konnected in HA for a while now.  After the upgrade to 81.2 I now have an error when HA starts up, and the Konnected devices are now there any more.

Any suggestions?

2018-10-31 10:11:25 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component konnected Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py", line 145, in _async_setup_component hass, processed_config) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected.py", line 159, in async_setup ConfiguredDevice(hass, device).save_data() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/konnected.py", line 241, in save_data DOMAIN, {'device_id': self.device_id})

I have exactly the same problem so suspect something is now broken in the new update. Do we raise a ticket as my alarm now no longer functions?

Issue looks to be posed on the Git

From Nate:

This was broken due to a Home Assistant core change in 0.81.2 and quickly identified and fixed, see: home-assistant/home-assistant#18003

The fix will be available in 0.81.3 soon. until then, stay on 0.81.1 or earlier.

Thanks Tim!

I appreciate you all posting this.  Thought I had broken it.  Is there a way to revert back to a previous version on hassio?  I haven't been able to find that.

Thanks, Robert

I did this from the command line.  I am running hassio.

hassio ha update -o version=0.81.2

That worked for me.

Thanks very much Paul!  That did the trick.

Robert