Konnected and Hubitat delay

Hi, I have setup one Konnected alarm panel for 6 zones so far, 24 more zones to go and while playing with it I have noticed there is a delay from the time I open a door or window to the time I hear the piezo buzzer beeping. Do you know what causes the delay? Is it Konnected or Hubitat? I was under the impression that running local like Hubitat does fixes the delay issue but that's no the case here. 

I have a 6 zone Konnected system, and Hubitat. I am only using three zones. I have the current firmware for Hubitat and am not experiencing any delays when opening door sensors. I do not have the piezo buzzer installed yet.

My recommendation would be to look at your debug logs in Hubitat to see if there if anything reveals itself. Maybe you have a collision with 802.11 wireless channels? Watch what frequency you use if you have any ZigBee devices in the area.

I am also running the latest firmware for Hubitat. Can you try with a piezo buzzer and keep me posted?

I am also having the delay issues with my Pro Alarm system.  The Piezo buzzer is also delayed.  This delay doesn't seem to be affecting my Zigbee sensors, just the hard wired ones running through the Konnected Alarm.  Anyone find a resolution to this?