Integration of Konnected panel and Smarthings Z Wave / Zigbee?

Hello all. I have been doing a lot of reading and learning of many cool things on these various topics. I am highly considering switching out my wired honeywell system to the Konnected panel using a Smarthings Hub. 

My question however, is I currently have mostly all wired sensors with the exception of two window sensors and a glass break sensor which are wireless. I saw a post on the Konnected site that states Zwave or Zigbee sensors integrate with Konnected into Smarthings. If i replace these sensors with Zwave or Zigbee, how do they integrate with Konnected? If these sensors activate, will they alert the Konnected panel and activate my wired siren? I am not familiar with the Smart Home Monitor or how it sets up.

Thanks!!

Think of the konnected board as the bridge that allows all your wired sensors and sirens to show up in Smart Things as devices. How they interact is handled by Smart Home Monitor, such as sounding the siren when an armed zone/devices opens. The Zwave and Zigbee devices connect directly into Smart Things so they will just be other devices Smart Home Monitor will see that can sound the siren.

Have you considered wiring just those windows assuming it might be easy? This would eliminate battery changes even they do last a long time.

Think of the konnected board as the bridge that allows all your wired sensors and sirens to show up in Smart Things as devices. How they interact is handled by Smart Home Monitor, such as sounding the siren when an armed zone/devices opens. The Zwave and Zigbee devices connect directly into Smart Things so they will just be other devices Smart Home Monitor will see that can sound the siren.

Have you considered wiring just those windows assuming it might be easy? This would eliminate battery changes even they do last a long time.