Smart Home Monitor not triggering siren

Hello Konnected Community!

I recently switched out my ADT panel with konnected.

I ran through the configuration to setup SmartThings App with Konnected.

Tested the Siren and sensors in the Device Tab of SmartThings App and all respond correctly.

I then setup the Smart Home Monitor for Security automation, added all the sensors with Siren as the alarm output.

Successfully triggered an alarm event but the siren never sounds.

Anyone else having issues or know how to fix this problem?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Josh

• As an update. I was able to get it working on the SmartThings Classic App by resetting and flashing to the latest firmware. This still doesn't work on the newest SmartThings App.

• Hi. I am having the same problem. Josh,what exactly do you mean by resetting and flashing to the latest firmware? I successfully converted an old ADT type system. I am on Android and everything works perfectly. I added my the smart things app (both versions) for my wife who is on ios. Everything works perfectly for her too including testing the siren, EXCEPT when Smart Home Monitor is armed and triggered. That's when the siren is "muted" in the classic app or "did not sound, not connected" in the newer app. I've tried everything inside the apps and settings but cannot get it to trigger on her iPhone. Both are set up exactly the same. I installed Smart Things for the first time on both my android and her ios device in the past week, so should all be up to date, right? Thanks for your help!
  • I got it. I deleted the app and readded it. All fixed!
Login or Signup to post a comment