Konnecting Konnected in Hubitat

Hi, New to Konnected and to Hubitat but looking forward to getting it all set up. Ive managed to install all the driver and apps code in Hubitat and initially got the main Konnected panel recognised and the zones set up. I also have a Konnected Addon board, which didn’t appear when in discovery mode.
I deleted the alarm board that it did discover, thinking I’d start from scratch again. After that, nothing was discoverable, not even the main konnected panel which had previously been detected. Sigh.
So, starting to get desperate I deleted the konnected app altogether in Hubitat. Now I seem to be able to add in a new app (konnected) and find the original board, but once done with setting up the board nothing is listed in the apps list. Seems like it is not saving the app settings.
Is there something i can do to reset the konnected app, as it seems to have gotten confused (or maybe thats just me). Also, should it detect the second konnected board as well?
Steve

Steve, 

I am having problems with my Hubitat Hub.   I seem to have everything working then one day, blue light on Konnected board flashes and not being paired with the Hubitat Hub.  I tried doing a restore like I did in the past when that happened( worked that time)  but nothing working.   What to do ?  I think this is a problem with HUBITAT Hub.   The folks at Konnected were wonderful.  Originally I thought problem was  due to wifi module of Konnected board so I removed it from HUBITAT but then that required me to reflash the wifi module in order for Hubitat to detect it.     

any thoughts would be helpful

Seriously considering returning Hubitat Hub and getting the Smartthings hubs

Running Locally vs Cloud is meaningless if there are constantly connection problems while running locally