Konnected wifi address not listed

The first attempt to connect Konnected module to my wifi, it did not complete the process. I tried to reconnect after disconnecting the wifi module from the konnected alarm board, and don't see the konnected network to go to 192.168.4.1.
  •  same thing happened to as with James...The first attempt to connect Konnected module to my wifi, it did not complete the process. I tried to reconnect after disconnecting the wifi module from the konnected alarm board, and don't see the konnected network to go to 192.168.4.1.

• Johnny B, What is the behavior of the wifi module? If it blinks a few times on power up and stops then it is connected to a wifi network. If needed, look for it in the list of your router's devices. It will show up as Konnnected-xxxx or Node-xxxx.  After you confirmed you're connected, you need to follow the Konnected installation instructions to place in Smartthings. Joe this helps.
  •  At the Konnected alarm panel screen it says unexpected error when i attempt to save this point, and no zones to select from

Login or Signup to post a comment