Konnected wifi address not listed

The first attempt to connect Konnected module to my wifi, it did not complete the process. I tried to reconnect after disconnecting the wifi module from the konnected alarm board, and don’t see the konnected network to go to 192.168.4.1.

same thing happened to as with James...The first attempt to connect Konnected module to my wifi, it did not complete the process. I tried to reconnect after disconnecting the wifi module from the konnected alarm board, and don't see the konnected network to go to 192.168.4.1.

Johnny B,

What is the behavior of the wifi module? If it blinks a few times on power up and stops then it is connected to a wifi network. If needed, look for it in the list of your router’s devices. It will show up as Konnnected-xxxx or Node-xxxx. 
After you confirmed you’re connected, you need to follow the Konnected installation instructions to place in Smartthings. Joe this helps.

At the Konnected alarm panel screen it says unexpected error when i attempt to save this point, and no zones to select from