Konnected System Freezing

So for the past month or so I've been having a very weird problem where the system seems to freeze.  What I mean by that is that I open a door and the buzzer doesn't sound.  An hour later, I open the same door and then it works as intended.  This is not a single sensor issue, as the problem occurs on multiple open/close sensors.  Additionally when checking things in SmartThings it will state that a door is open even though the sensor is closed or if I open a door it will not show as open in SmartThings.

Finally, I have not been able to view the panel information in the SmartThings Smart App.  An IP address is shown but I can't get access to any other information (such as changing the wifi network).

I just finished updating the SmartThings firmware (if that's the right word for it).  The system still seems stuck.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I had similar problem.  I thought the Wifi boards had or were failing.  struggled with it for awhile, then got new boards with the new firmware on them.  still did not work until i deleted the Konnected App from The smartthings app, and started over from the beginning as if new installation as far as the set up goes.  In the Enable github integration, i noticed that i did not have current files, including the service manager loaded.  I also struggled to get the boards connected to wifi.  I had added a wifi extender and was trying to connect through that.  I had the front of my old security panel (steel) and the Konnected boards mounted inside.  I made a bracket to allow me to move the boards out in front of the panel a few inches hoping to get better wifi signal and then connected directly to my router without going through the extender.  not sure which of these items helped but system is now working again after several months off line. 

So I think I figured it out.  I had to set a static IP and disable device discovery and now the system isn't losing connection.  See the following help article:

https://help.konnected.io/support/solutions/articles/32000023968-disabling-device-discovery