Siren Not Activating on Second Main Board

Setup currently on a test bed. Two Main Panel Board and One Add On. Main Board #1 six sensor and siren output (indoor). Main Board #2 six sensors and siren output (outdoor). Add-On Board two sensor and Beep Beep via Smart Lighting App. Everything works except Main Board #2 Siren (outdoor) is not activating - no board alarm red light and no sound .Main Board #1 Siren indoor works fine. 

SETTINGS:

1. Automation - Alarm Panel #2 - Next -  Alarm/Out - Siren/Strobe. Alarm/Out device name - Siren Outdoor
  2. Dashboard - Smart Home Monitor: Gear Icon - Security - Next - Next (every sensors) - Alert with Sirens - Select Sirens: Siren Indoor and Siren Outdoor.
  3. Made sure everything got saved.
TESTS:
  1. Outdoor siren (hardware) checked normal with external power supply.
  2. Main Board #2 LED alarm light does not light up and no output voltage (with multi meter) at Siren Output.
  3. All indication on Smart Home app normal - ALARM! and Push Notification etc.
  4. Main Board #2 Siren Output  negative voltage when Armed (no alarm)/Disarmed
  5. Main Board #2 Siren Output negative voltage when in alarm condition
I currently have Siren Outdoor and Siren Indoor  Favorite Icons for testing purpose and for easy activation. Unable to activate Outdoor Siren.  

What am I missing?  Anybody got two main board with two separate sirens? Thanks

I am having the same issue with a single board on Home Assistant. I have followed the configuration instructions and have not been able to manually trigger the siren.  Measured the voltage at the pins and got nothing. 

konnected:

access_token: "pass"

devices:

- id: 123456789

binary_sensors:

- zone: 1

type: door

name: 'fdoor'

switches:

- zone: out

name: siren

I have also tried the alternative Pin D8 (pin: 8) no luck so far.  Is my config incorrect? Are there any successful alarm examples?  

It was a bad Main Board (*NOT THE WIFI BOARD*) as far as my issue. See attached thread with resolution. Good Luck

urgh, I'm starting this journey right now.

When I trigger the alarm through Home Assistant, the alarm led on the main board doesn't activate, and I get no voltage out of the alarm +/-.

ticket logged.. here's hoping they agree to just send me a new main board. really disappointing though I have to admit, as I'm really just loving it so far. Of course, these things happen, but it's a pity all the same.