Setup currently on a test bed. Two Main Panel Board and One Add On. Main Board #1 six sensor and siren output (indoor). Main Board #2 six sensors and siren output (outdoor). Add-On Board two sensor and Beep Beep via Smart Lighting App. Everything works except Main Board #2 Siren (outdoor) is not activating - no board alarm red light and no sound .Main Board #1 Siren indoor works fine.
- Automation - Alarm Panel #2 - Next - Alarm/Out - Siren/Strobe. Alarm/Out device name - Siren Outdoor
- Dashboard - Smart Home Monitor: Gear Icon - Security - Next - Next (every sensors) - Alert with Sirens - Select Sirens: Siren Indoor and Siren Outdoor.
- Made sure everything got saved.
- Outdoor siren (hardware) checked normal with external power supply.
- Main Board #2 LED alarm light does not light up and no output voltage (with multi meter) at Siren Output.
- All indication on Smart Home app normal - ALARM! and Push Notification etc.
- Main Board #2 Siren Output negative voltage when Armed (no alarm)/Disarmed
- Main Board #2 Siren Output negative voltage when in alarm condition