Zones 1, 5, and 6 always 'on' for PIR sensor

Hi,

I received my Konnected Alarm Panel recently, and on the whole it works out of the box as expected. Our house has 4 wired PIR  motion sensors as well as an outdoor siren. I have wired all of these up, with the PIR sensors going to zones 1-4 and the siren to OUT. Everything works with the exception of the PIR going to Zone 1. I tried switching the sensor to use Zone 5 and 6, and still the PIR always shows as being the the 'Detected' state.

To rule out defective wiring/PIR sensor, I tried wiring the sensor from Zone 1 in Zone 2, and it works just fine. Also of note, if I place a jumper wire between pins D1/D7/RX (maps to Zones 1, 5 and 6) and G on the Nodemcu board, I can get trigger the 'Clear' state. If I wire a PIR sensor into these zones, it always shows as being in the 'Detected' state.

Does this sound like some kind of loose connection somewhere on the Konnected Alarm Panel or perhaps between the Alarm Panel and the Nodemcu? It appears to be clicked in very securely.

Here is the result of konnected-py's get_status() with MAC obscured, showing Zones 1 and 6 in "always on" state:    

{
    "ip": "192.168.0.59",
    "hwVersion": "2.2.0",
    "sensors": [
        {
            "state": 1,
            "pin": 1
        },
        {
            "state": 0,
            "pin": 5
        },
        {
            "state": 0,
            "pin": 6
        },
        {
            "state": 1,
            "pin": 9
        }
    ],
    "actuators": [
        {
            "trigger": 1,
            "pin": 8
        }
    ],
    "gw": "192.168.0.1",
    "rssi": -74,
    "heap": 28160,
    "port": 9677,
    "nm": "255.255.255.0",
    "mac": "xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx",
    "uptime": 2880,
    "swVersion": "2.2.0"
}

and my Home Assistant configuration.yml: 

konnected:
  access_token: !secret konnected_access_token
  api_host: http://192.168.0.42:8123
  devices:
    - id: xxxxxxxxxxxx
      binary_sensors:
        - zone: 1
          type: motion
          name: entry 
        - zone: 6
          name: kitchen
        - zone: 3
          name: stue
        - zone: 4
          name: upstairs
      switches:
        - zone: out
          name: 'Siren'

Overall I am very satisfied with the Konnected Alarm Panel. Any guidance or tips would be much appreciated.

Best,

Andrew

Having pulled out the multimeter, there seems to be no continuity between Zones 1, 5 and 6, and their respective pins on the Nodemcu socket on the Konnected Alarm Panel. I will create a support ticket.