I've had konnected installed for about 2 weeks now and for the most part it's been fantastic but earlier tonight I had 2 false intrusions within 20 minutes. The strange thing was that it said the intrusion was in the master bedroom but the master already had open windows so it should've been disregarded by the smart home monitor app. 

Has anyone had similar experiences? Or know what my issue might be?

• So I am having the issue as well. I just got everything set up and armed my system for the first time. It was tripping about every 3-5 minutes. However it was JUST in smarthings. It's not actually open and setting my actual home alarm off but since the SHM is armed it's sending me a billion alerts when I'm away, making it kinda worthless. I don't think it's sensor issues because those set off the actual alarm, it's something in the app? Any ideas?
  • So I have had Konnected for 1.5 years with no issues using four NodeMCU modules. I have had them setup through the classic app with a SmartThings hub until Samsung recently discontinued the classic app. I have switched them to the konnected cloud and am using the new smartthings app with smart home Monitor. Last night I had my first false intrusion alarm. So I got home from a buddies house at around 10:45 pm. I went upstairs to bed at 10:55 pm and armed my system stay. At 11:21 pm my piezo went off and it indicated a garage entry door intrusion. I grabbed my handy 9mm and went downstairs. The garage entry door was still locked and I didn’t find anyone. I went back upstairs and laid back down. As I was looking at the sensor list it was showing active motion in my family room. So I went back downstairs and double checked everything and again found nobody. So looking at the history of the garage entry door it never showed when I came through at 10:45. The motion also never showed when I walked through at 10:45. It seems as though those signals reported with a delay and that’s why the alarm activated at 11:21 pm. Anybody have any ideas how to fix that? It’s not good for the ol ticker when this happens.
  • I think that it might be a tuning thing. I dialed mine back a lil bit and had my daughter still open and shut it. However, I just did this last night so i havent really had a chance to test it 

• I received an email that this issue was resolved.  How was it resolved?  They asked me to send a pic o my unit.  I wish they would just look up my name to see what I bought.  The system is still connected but I do not use it because of false alarms.

• I dialed back the lil screw things on the board a bit more and it works flawless now
  • They are called potentiometer's .  I do not have the board in front of me but I do not think it has one.

• Yes, well on the interface boards at least. It's next to the orange lights where the alarm panel jumpers go. I dialed those back a lil and it works perfectly now
Login or Signup to post a comment