Hi - I really like what I have read and I will more than likely go ahead and purchase. However, my home is in the Apple ecosystem and everything is pointed at homekit. I realize I could use Homebridge as a work around, but is there any chance there will be an update to allow for use with Homekit in the near future? Sean
  • I want to second this one hard. If HomeKit gets in there I'm sold. The same holds true for Ring.

• Konnected.io is exactly what I need, as soon as it gets HomeKit support.
  • How to say this in such a way as to not sound like a nutcase.  For those of us who have (for better or worse) decided that Google is as evil as they swore never  to become (evidence the destruction of Nest as a useful tool) and who have had it with Hubs that are never properly supported (i.e., Smart Things), it is a real heartbreaker to see such an innovative product just out of reach to those of us who have decided not to rely on hubs.  HomeKit certainly has its (major) flaws, but if you would at least make your App stand alone, you wouldn't alienate those of us who have learned the hard way not to get sucked into  Smart Things, Wink and all the other proprietary systems that will never really integrate things.  Please consider going stand alone, whether you want to enable HomeKit or not.  Systems like Ring and iDevices are actually behaving more true to "open systems".  You've narrowed your market so severely (by mandating hub dependence)  that you are exposing your wonderful idea to needless competition.  I really want to buy your product and shout about it's merits, but I just can't bring myself to add (yet another) poorly supported agenda-driven hub to my automated home.  I know there aren't many posts here, but we are the tip of an iceberg that you need to understand.  Thanks.

• You can integrate Konnected with HomeKit via Home Assistant. While it's not a direct integration, it does work quite well. Home Assistant can run completely within your home network and sync Konnected devices to HomeKit. You then use HomeKit to expose your alarm system securely to the internet so you can access it and notifications from your iOS device.

To do this, set up Konnected with Home Assistant as described in our documentation. Then add the HomeKit component to your Home Assistant configuration.

Login or Signup to post a comment