GE Concord Express compatibility question

I have an existing GE Concord Express alarm system (Model  60-806 ,60-806-95R). All of the zones use wireless sensors. The only thing that appears to be hardwired is the siren and the motion detectors. I do not believe there is a Konnected product that will work to convert this. Is that correct? If not, what would be my best option? I am not opposed to going to a different control board, but I believe the wireless sensors are the trouble here. Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks !

I have the same one!! installed by the builder. It does have the wireless connector but i'm trying to find if there are any sensors that actually use it. I am tracing back to all the sensors and seems most (if not all) are wired.

I've been able to trace the door openers, motion detectors, etc.. only ones i am still not sure about are the smoke alarms and how they are tied back to the system. But i'll update as i find something interesting... I've begun with the labeling of the wires and should be done in a couple of days. Then go for the connected system order/install...

If you or anyone else has found any more updates would be interested in knowing/sharing...